How can we help you?
- The park has spectacular submerged trails in the primary forest with views of huge trees and all the flora and fauna of the region. You can go hiking and swimming.
- The Nauyaca Falls are located in a canyon of the Barucito River, the set of falls has a height of almost 80 meters, the largest fall is approximately 48 meters high in free fall, and the second fall has a height of 26 meters in height. And a large pool approximately 7 meters deep where you can swim and feel the connection with nature.
- The Park is located 35 minutes from Playa Dominical, 45 minutes from Uvita, and 40 minutes from the center of Pérez Zeledón.
- From the Office, you have a view of the mountains of the Talamanca mountain range and the Diamante Waterfall.
- Animals that can be viewed: Sloths, Monkeys like Congos or White-faced Capuchin, Deer, Mountain Pig, Pizotes, Toucans, Frogs, etc.
How to find us?
Address: San Salvador de Barú, Pérez Zeledón, San José, Costa Rica.
From Playa Dominical: Take Highway 34 to Hwy 243, Drive 10.5 Mi / 17 km to Tinamastes (San Cristobal), turn right on the gravel road with our logo, and travel 4 Mi / 7Km to our office on the right.
From San Isidro: Drive 10.5 Miles / 17Km to Tinamastes turn left on the gravel road with our logo, and travel 4Mi / 7Km to our office on the right.