Thank you for visiting nauyacawaterfall.com
How can we help you?
Contact us using the form below or via WhatsApp chat.
We are happy to answer your questions and welcome you to this natural wonder!
- The park has spectacular submerged trails in the primary forest with views of huge trees and all the flora and fauna of the region. You can go hiking and swimming.
- The Nauyaca Falls are located in a canyon of the Barucito River, the set of falls has a height of almost 80 meters, the largest fall is approximately 48 meters high in free fall, and the second fall has a height of 26 meters in height. And a large pool approximately 7 meters deep where you can swim and feel the connection with nature.
- The Park is located 35 minutes from Playa Dominical, 45 minutes from Uvita, and 40 minutes from the center of Pérez Zeledón.
- From the Office, you have a view of the mountains of the Talamanca mountain range and the Diamante Waterfall.
- Animals that can be viewed: Sloths, Monkeys like Congos or White-faced Capuchin, Deer, Mountain Pig, Pizotes, Toucans, Frogs, etc.
How to find us?
Address: San Salvador de Barú, Pérez Zeledón, San José, Costa Rica.
From Playa Dominical: Take Highway 34 to Hwy 243, Drive 10.5 Mi / 17 km to Tinamastes (San Cristobal), turn right on the gravel road with our logo, and travel 4 Mi / 7Km to our office on the right.
From San Isidro: Drive 10.5 Miles / 17Km to Tinamastes turn left on the gravel road with our logo, and travel 4Mi / 7Km to our office on the right.
Special thanks to the photographers: